JOIN THE RAGE - Cheer Competitive Season 2017 - 2018
WHO: Rage All Stars
WHAT: Tryouts for the upcoming 2017/2018 Season
WHEN: April 18th - 20th
WHERE: Cheer Rage, 933 Pleasanton Rd, Ste 109, San Antonio, TX 78214, (210) 924-RAGE (7243)
Tryouts are by age group:
Tuesday - April 18th - Ages 5yrs-8yrs
Wednesday - April 19th - Ages 9yrs-13yrs
Thursday - April 20th - Ages 14yrs-18yrs
Results will be posted by Saturday April 22nd by 10pm
***3 & 4 year old do not have tryouts... just sign up***
What to bring to tryouts:
- $25 registration fee
- Parent must be available to sign-in & sign liability waiver
- Water bottle (no other drinks allowed in gym)
- BLANK White shirt (no tanks, no spaghetti straps, no designs on shirt, small brand logo is ok (nike))
- Dark colored shorts (no jeans, no loose shorts - tights preferred - no logo or loud designs)
- White bow - not required but must be blank - no designs or logos allowed
2017 - 2018 All Star Packet
TRYOUTS Questions & Answers:
Is there something in particular you are looking for that will increase my chances of making the team?
What can I expect this year if i make the team?
What should I do to prepare for tryouts?
Will there be any other opportunities to tryout?
How important is it to have different positions in the cheer team?
As a coach, what are some of the qualities you like to see in your squad? Are there things you're willing to work with? (For example, a great tumbler who maybe needs to work on dancing skills?)
Do you have any tips for girls who don't make the squad? What can they do to make the squad next year?
- We have Prep teams that allow newbies to start off with. This team will start with Cheer 101 and is perfect for recreational cheerleaders to transition to All Stars. Joining our Prep All Star team will allow the athlete to prepare for All Stars the following year.
Walking Through the Try Out ProcessCan you walk us through the try out process? What does a typical day or clinic look like?
What can I do to prepare for tryouts between now and end of April?
- We currently have tumbling classes that will allow training in drills, jumps, basics, and advanced skills. Call during our office hours to sign up.